Grizzly G5912Z - 5 HP Professional Spindle Shaper - Z Series
click to zoom
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC• Heavy-duty, precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 35-1/2" x 28"
- Table counterbore: 7" x 5/8"D
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Spindle sizes: 3/4", 1 and 1-1/4"
- Spindle capacity: 5-1/8" (1-1/4" spindle)
- Spindle speeds: 3600, 5100, 8000 and 10,000 RPM
- Maximum cutter diameter: 5-7/8"
- Maximum cutter height: 5-1/8"
- Overall dimensions: 35-1/2" wide x 42" high x 34-3/4" deep
- One-piece cabinet-style stand
- Epoxy paint
- 4" dust port on spindle cover
- Shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Approximate shipping weight: 604 lbs.
- 3 spindles with 8 spacers and 2 nuts
- 2 wood fence pieces
- 1 cast iron miter gauge
- 4 hold-down assemblies
- 3 table inserts: 7" OD x 3-1/2" ID, 3-1/2" OD x 3" ID and 3" OD x 2" ID
- Assorted wrenches
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review : Sign in to write a review
Wow, I'll say it again, Wow!!! I received my order this last Friday and had a chance Saturday to unpack the machinery and assemble the parts. Whoever designs these machines at your company needs to go to Hawaii for 3 weeks!! They are awesome! For example, I set up my Extreme Series bandsaw G0513X2 and you guys thought of everything. The trunnion that has a lever action, geared head to precisely angle the table top. A tall re-saw fence, a miter head that has a pin to slide in to accurately and repeatedly set 0 and 45 degree settings. And the list goes on. Then there was the shaper G5912Z that had all the bells and whistles. Ratcheting setting bolts for the sliding fence, just like your ratchet set of your socket set you have in your tool box! Spring hold downs and 3 spindles. I commend all of you at Grizzly for your well thought out, well designed, and yes mind reading abilities for machinery that is going to make my woodworking life a whole lot easier.