G9980 51" Wide-Belt Sander, 3-Phase
When your sanding needs fall under the category of production level, look no further than Grizzly for your wide belt sander. Manufactured for the industrial user, this machine features state-of-the-art electronics, precisely engineered components and innovative design and construction. Whether you need to sand a silky smooth finish on a highly figured tabletop, dimension rough lumber or simply run panels all day long, these sanders will make light work of the toughest jobs. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Sanding belt motor: 30 HP
- Voltage/Phase: 230/460V*, 3-phase
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Pressure roller type: Rubber
- Infeed drum: Spiral Grooved Rubber
- Outfeed drum: Steel
- Belt roller diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro Adjustable Graphite/Felt
- Sanding belt size: 51" x 60"
- Maximum board dimensions: 51"W x 6"H
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 14-60 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Surface speed of drums 2200 FPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 2731 lbs.
- 4-post table lifting & lowering system
- Variable feed specs
- Power table lifting & lowering
- Limit switch
- Digital readout
- (5) 4" dust ports
- Digital elevation controls accurate to 0.005"
*Prewired for 230V. If you require 460V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: