Grizzly G4030 - 6-1/2" x 10" Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
- Built-in coolant system
- Separate coolant switch
- Hydraulic feed
- Heavy cast iron machine table
- Rapid approach vise
- Roller cabinet
- Adjustable blade guides and rollers
- Automatic shut-off
- Three cutting speeds
- Band tension adjustment
- Hardened and ground worm gears
- Includes blade, blade chip brush, safety guards, and vertical saw table
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM
- Capacity: 6-1/2" x 10", 6-1/2" round stock
- Angle cuts: 90°–45°
- Blade size: 85" x 3/4"
- Blade speeds: 100, 180 & 235 FPM
- Included blade size: 85" x 3/4" x 8 TPI (similar to Grizzly model G5451)
- Approximate shipping weight: 289 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I saw it happening right before my eyes. It works great.
Quality was better than I had anticipated. The machine is well designed and the work capacity exceeds my needs. Price is excellent for this grade of equipment. I'm very satisfied.
So far it's great. But everything is great when it's new. Out of the box everything works like it should . Coolant system is very nice ,only takes a second or two for coolant to hit the blade . Plenty of power , the hydralic feed is a very nice feature and easy to set. Geared head is very easy to change speeds. No regrets . I would chose this model again and I will buy from Grizzly again soon.