SB1250 South Bend 6" Lockdown Milling Vise
Built in typical South Bend quality, these vises are absolutely a delight to use!
- Length: 19"
- Width: 8-3/4"
- Height: 4-5/8"
- Jaw opening: 8-7/8"
- Bed height: 2-7/8"
- Jaw width: 5-7/8"
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Ultra precise in flatness, parallelism and verticality
- Anti-lift mechanism ensures the workpiece does not lift when jaws are tightened
- Ductile iron body
- Sealed bearing system
- Flame hardened vise bed and jaws
- 8200 lbs. of clamping force
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates