Grizzly G0452Z - 6" X 46" Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
This 6" Jointer has some of the most remarkable features found anywhere. Starting from the ground up: built-in "kick-stand" mobile base (just push the lever down, push the machine where you want it and kick the lever back up!), built-in dust chute with 4" dust collection hood, quick adjusting lever on the infeed table, fine control handwheel on the outfeed table, positive stop at 1/8" on the infeed table, large 5" x 35" cast iron fence, rack and pinion fence adjustment, and an easy access switch with a removable safety key. CSA certified meeting CSA-C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, 15A/7.5A, prewired 110V
- Maximum stock width: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting capacity: 1/2"
- Cutterhead: Spiral with indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 46"
- Table height from floor: 32-1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 19,200
- Fence size: 5" H x 35" L
- Fence adjustment: Positive stops @ ± 45° & 90°
- Overall dimensions: 46-1/4" L x 28" W x 49" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 268 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review : Sign in to write a review
I have been a customer of Grizzly Tools for a couple of years now. I recently bought a six inch jointer with the optional spiral cutterhead. It is an excellent machine and performs far in excess of my expectations. The installation was simple and straightforward. I am very pleased with the jointer. All my dealings with Grizzly have been a pleasurable experience which is more than I can say about most businesses today. Anyone considering purchasing wood or metal working machinery would be well advised to purchase from Grizzly tools.
Thanks a lot.