G0763 6" x 18" Surface Grinder with 2-Axis Table Power Feed
Leave it up to Grizzly to bring you a classically-styled, high-quality Surface Grinder with an automatic-feed reciprocating table that is affordable! Just set the table reverse stops, longitudinal and cross feed rate controls, and grinding depth—then step back and watch this puppy go to work! Want to feed the table manually? No problem! Use the precision handwheel controls. The cross feed handwheel is graduated in 0.0005" increments and moves the table 0.1" per revolution. The vertical feed handwheel is graduated in 0.0002" increments and moves the grinding wheel elevation 0.05" per revolution. To ensure an extremely high degree of accuracy, the table is constructed with precision hardened and ground double V-ways for longitudinal feed, and the spindle uses super-precision P4 (ABEC-7 equivalent) spindle bearings. Also includes a 9-1/4 gallon coolant system, magnetic chuck, halogen work light, precision wheel-balancing tool, and diamond wheel dresser.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 6A
- Table surface: 6" x 17-3/4"
- Longitudinal travel: 19"
- Cross travel: 7-1/8"
- Max. distance wheel to table: 10-3/4"
- T-slot and size: 1/2" stud, 7/8" head
- Grinding wheel: 1-1/4" B x 1/2" W x 7" Dia.
- Column size: 13-3/4" x 11-3/4"
- Spindle diameter: 1"
- Spindle speed: 3450 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 54-3/4" W x 73-1/2" H x 42" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1544 lbs.
- Super-precision P4 (ABEC-7) spindle bearings
- Flood coolant system
- Column dial
- Powered longitudinal and cross feed
- Cast iron base
- Work light
- Splash guard
- Power indicator light
- Magnetic chuck included: 17-3/4" L x 6" W x 1-3/4" H
- One-shot oiler
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates