Grizzly | Model: G0679
6" x 186" 3 HP 220V Stroke Sander
Grizzly G0679 - 6" x 186" 3 HP 220V Stroke Sander
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!183
If you make doors, cabinet doors, and face frames, you’ll love this Stroke Sander. Custom-sand by applying just the right amount of pressure just where you need it by sliding the work table forward and backward, and sliding the graphite platen left and right. When you need a large-capacity edge sander, this machine converts in seconds and has a 69" long graphite-coated platen. Other features include ball-bearing table guides and platen guides, two 4" dust ports, prominent magnetic switch that swivels left or right for optimum positioning, adjustable work stops and handwheel belt tensioning. It even has a motor brake for safety and quick set-up transitions. This sander is a real workhorse in any custom woodworking shop. Uses standard 6" x 186" sanding belts.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 17A, 1725 RPM
- Table size: 59" x 23-3/4"
- Table vertical travel: 21-5/8"
- Platen horizontal travel: 50-1/2"
- Table lateral travel: 18"
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 186"
- Belt speed: 3600 SFPM
- Drive wheel diameter: 8"
- Overall size: 98" x 47-5/8" x 67-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 744 lbs.
- Table travels on ball-bearings
- Table elevation is manually operated
- Fully adjustable belt tracking and tension
- Two - 4" dust ports
- Sanding belt rotates 90° for edge sanding
- Pedestal mounted magnetic switch
- Motor brake
Animation for G0679