Grizzly 6" x 21" Mill / Drill
click to zoom
Upgrade to this mill/drill and have all of the great features shown on G0463 and add a tilting head, a multifunction digital scale on the quill, a quick reversing tapping feature, push button speed control and digital speed display. With this machine you can quickly tap one hole or dozens of holes! Press the button, start the tap and when the thread is completed, push another button and the spindle quickly reverses, withdrawing the tap from the hole. And there won't be any question about proper spindle speed! Run the RPM up or down to best suit your tooling/material and be confident that you'll have fewer worn or broken tools.
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, ON/OFF
- Head tilts 90°
- Push-button variable speed
- Digital speed display
- Reversing buttons on the spider handles for tapping
- Coolant trough
- Front mounted fine feed knob
- Push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping, and off
- Front-mounted E-stop button
- See-through chip guard
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 3 open end combo wrenches, 4 hex wrenches
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, brushless DC
- Spindle taper: R-8 • Spindle travel: 2-3/4"
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4" • Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Quill diameter: 2.362"
- Variable speed: 100–1750 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.
Animation for G0619