Grizzly G0619 - 6" x 21" Mill / Drill
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, ON/OFF
- Head tilts 90°
- Push-button variable speed
- Digital speed display
- Reversing buttons on the spider handles for tapping
- Coolant trough
- Front mounted fine feed knob
- Push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping, and off
- Front-mounted E-stop button
- See-through chip guard
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 3 open end combo wrenches, 4 hex wrenches
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, brushless DC
- Spindle taper: R-8 • Spindle travel: 2-3/4"
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4" • Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Quill diameter: 2.362"
- Variable speed: 100–1750 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Got the G0619 after comparing mill/drills for a year. Was going to get the G0704, but changed my mind after reading about the plastic drive wheel issues. What I especially like with the G0619 is the brushless motor and the belt drive. If it had the turning knob for speed adjustment it would be perfect. Built my own stand, as I was told none was available from Grizzly.