Grizzly G0614 - 6" x 9-1/2" Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Swivel base with degree scale
- Centralized control panel
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic downfeed (just dial your feed rate)
- Switch selectable speed control
- Extra deep throated vise with lever lock
- Quick release vise
- 0° to 60° swivel
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut-off
- Adjustable ball bearing and carbide blade guide system
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 15.4/.09 Amps, 3450 RPM
- Pump motor: 1/8 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725/3450 RPM
- Drive: Sealed worm gear
- Blade size: 97-5/8" x 1"
- Blade speeds: 170, 341 FPM
- Included blade size: 97-5/8" x 1" x 4/6 VP TPI (similar to Grizzly model H9721)
- Miter cutting capacity: 0° to 60°
- Cutting capacities:
- 90°, round 8-3/4"
- 90°, rectangular 6" x 9-1/2"
- ±45°, round 5"
- ±45°, rectangular 5" x 5"
- +60°, round 2-3/4"
- +60°, rectangular 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Floor to table height 35-5/8"
- Overall dimensions: 63" L x 29-3/4" W x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 548 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
6 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this saw a few month ago and love the way it performs. The swivel/miter head is awesome for cutting angles.
Just set up my G0614. Delivery was unbelievably fast, I ordered on a Tuesday and it was delivered on Friday. I also purchased the D2058A mobile base. I discovered that the base needs to be extended beyond it's maximum recommended width (by about 1 1/2") to accommodate the stand for the saw. It seems to be okay, time will tell. \r\nThe saw seems great, have done a few cuts in various materials and it cuts fast, quiet, and straight. The cooling system works fine and is fairly easy to control.\r\nI installed an American Rotary 5hp rotary phase converter to provide the 3 phase power required. \r\nAs another reviewer mentioned, the wood crate that the saw came in was REALLY thin, I also can't believe the saw arrived intact but it was in perfect condition.\r\nOverall I'm very pleased.
I own several Grizzly tools and it's become a standard move to modify each item prior to it becoming usable. The G0614 is no exception. While it has a spring to help reduce undue down pressure on the blade the spring is too light. I immediately added and extra spring which almost doubled the spring tension of the original. Once this was done the unit worked flawlessly. Very heavy duty and well made otherwise.
I bought the saw it cuts great the only thing I had a problem with was the shipping crate. I feel lucky it was not damaged the crate was a joke. Grizzly really should look a better skid to ship on.