Grizzly G0614 - 6" x 9-1/2" Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Swivel base with degree scale
- Centralized control panel
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic downfeed (just dial your feed rate)
- Switch selectable speed control
- Extra deep throated vise with lever lock
- Quick release vise
- 0° to 60° swivel
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut-off
- Adjustable ball bearing and carbide blade guide system
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 15.4/.09 Amps, 3450 RPM
- Pump motor: 1/8 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725/3450 RPM
- Drive: Sealed worm gear
- Blade size: 97-5/8" x 1"
- Blade speeds: 170, 341 FPM
- Included blade size: 97-5/8" x 1" x 4/6 VP TPI (similar to Grizzly model H9721)
- Miter cutting capacity: 0° to 60°
- Cutting capacities:
- 90°, round 8-3/4"
- 90°, rectangular 6" x 9-1/2"
- ±45°, round 5"
- ±45°, rectangular 5" x 5"
- +60°, round 2-3/4"
- +60°, rectangular 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Floor to table height 35-5/8"
- Overall dimensions: 63" L x 29-3/4" W x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 548 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
6 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this saw a few month ago and love the way it performs. The swivel/miter head is awesome for cutting angles.
Just set up my G0614. Delivery was unbelievably fast, I ordered on a Tuesday and it was delivered on Friday. I also purchased the D2058A mobile base. I discovered that the base needs to be extended beyond it's maximum recommended width (by about 1 1/2") to accommodate the stand for the saw. It seems to be okay, time will tell.
The saw seems great, have done a few cuts in various materials and it cuts fast, quiet, and straight. The cooling system works fine and is fairly easy to control.
I installed an American Rotary 5hp rotary phase converter to provide the 3 phase power required.
As another reviewer mentioned, the wood crate that the saw came in was REALLY thin, I also can't believe the saw arrived intact but it was in perfect condition.
Overall I'm very pleased.
I own several Grizzly tools and it's become a standard move to modify each item prior to it becoming usable. The G0614 is no exception. While it has a spring to help reduce undue down pressure on the blade the spring is too light. I immediately added and extra spring which almost doubled the spring tension of the original. Once this was done the unit worked flawlessly. Very heavy duty and well made otherwise.
I bought the saw it cuts great the only thing I had a problem with was the shipping crate. I feel lucky it was not damaged the crate was a joke. Grizzly really should look a better skid to ship on.