7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Cyclone Dust Collector
We've taken our extremely successful line of Cyclone Dust Collectors a couple of steps further by adding this 7-1/2 HP monster to our selection. With dual filters, 3468 CFM of airflow capacity, and 14.7" maximum static pressure, this cyclone is ideally suited for mid- to large-sized shops with multiple dust-producing machines running at the same time. An innovative air exhaust muffler keeps the noise level down—without reducing efficiency. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8th standards!
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 25A/12.5A
- Intake hole size: 10"
- Filter surface area: 261 sq. ft
- Impeller: 18" steel radial fin
- Air suction capacity: 3468 CFM @ 4.3" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 14.7"
- Sound level: 84-88 dB
- Filter: Spun bond polyester, 99.9% efficiency from 0.2-2 microns
- Collection drums: Steel, 55 gallon x 2
- Overall dimensions: 76-3/4" L x 60" W x 139-3/8" H
- Stand: 13 gauge steel
- Cyclone body: 16 gauge steel
- Blower housing: 11 gauge steel
- Approx. shipping weight: 990 lbs.
- Ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into the collection drums
- Steel collection drums have casters for easy dust disposal
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Class "F" motor
- Dual pleated filters with cleaning brushes maximize air flow
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- 14.73" static pressure for greater duct design flexibility
- Includes stand
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information