Grizzly G0637 - 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Cyclone Dust Collector
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 25A/12.5A
- Intake hole size: 10"
- Filter surface area: 261 sq. ft
- Impeller: 18" steel radial fin
- Air suction capacity: 3468 CFM @ 4.3" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 14.73"
- Sound level: 84-88 dB
- Filter: Spun bond polyester, 99.9% efficiency from 0.2-2 microns
- Collection drums: Steel, 55 gallon x 2
- Overall dimensions: 76-3/4" L x 60" W x 139-3/8" H
- Stand: 13 gauge steel
- Cyclone body: 16 gauge steel
- Blower housing: 11 gauge steel
- Approx. shipping weight: 990 lbs.
- Ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into the collection drums
- Steel collection drums have casters for easy dust disposal
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Class "F" motor
- Dual pleated filters with cleaning brushes maximize air flow
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- 14.73" static pressure for greater duct design flexibility
- Includes stand
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
When we got the dust collector installed, it worked perfectly for the first day, then it wouldn't start.\r\nAfter talking to Grizzly service tech, we were able to determine the problem, it was a faulty coil.\r\nThey sent a new one, we replaced it, and no problems since.\r\n(The service techs were a great help)