Milwaukee 6391-21 - 7-1/4" Circular Saw Tilt-Lok™ Left
click to zoom
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
- Blade is mounted on the left for superior visibility to the cut line; full 50 degree bevel capacity
- Eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application for the best ergonomic grip, maximizing comfort and control
- Helical steel gears, 22 amp switch, 120 volts AC/DC, 5800 RPM, 5/8" spindle and double insulated construction
- Lightweight 7-1/4" left blade saw with Milwaukee's exclusive Tilt-Lok™ main handle adjusts to the work for most comfortable work position and is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years
- Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and featuring a powerful Milwaukee built 15 amp motor, this saw provides 3.25 maximum horsepower and offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.