Freud D0760X - 7-1/4" x 5/8" 60t .059 Finishing Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. May 2nd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
For a blade dedicated to cutting ultra-fine finish work with remarkably clean, chip-free results, look no further than the Freud D0760X Diablo 7.25-Inch Ultra-Fine-Finish Saw Blade. Ideal for fine cabinetmaking, this is your go-to blade for slicing through oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood, and delicate molding. For strong, long-lasting resistance, the blades feature a tough steel plate and high-density carbide tips.
- Makes Clean, Chip-Free Cuts in Delicate Finish Work
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Features Shock-Resistant Carbide for Long-Lasting Precision
- Fits Circular Saws
- Features Freud's Exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide designed specifically for crosscutting applications
- Ultra thin kerf for fast, easy cutting and minimum waste
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Teeth: 60T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle:10