T24773 Campbell Hausfeld 7.5 HP Two Stage 80 Gallon Air Compressor
This 7.5 HP, 80-gallon, vertical two-stage compressor is ideal for auto repair facilities and tire repair outlets.
Includes a long life, cast iron, two-stage pump, designed with over 17,000 hours of rated life. The head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton® high-temperature O-rings for leak proof sealing. Viton® O-rings provide superior high pressure sealing compared to paper type gaskets. Also, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced for smooth, low vibration operation.
- ASME-certified tank for 200 PSI maximum pressure
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up
- Industrial-rated NEMA motor for reliable service
- Fully-enclosed metal belt guard for safe operation
- Pressure switch for automatic start stop operation
- Approximate shipping weight: 578 lbs.
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gallons
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Lubrication: Oil-Lube
- SCFM At 90 PSI: 23.7
- SCFM At 175 PSI: 23.7
- Horsepower: 7.5
- Style: Vertical
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 230V
- Amperage: 30
- Pump Style: Cast Iron
- Motor: NEMA
- Weight: 540 lbs.
- Wheels: No
- Length: 30.5-in
- Width: 39-in
- Height: 77-in
- Motor Phase: Single
- Pump Design: 2 stage
- 7.5 HP 80-Gallon Air Compressor - CE7000
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: