Campbell Hausfeld CE7000 - 7.5 HP Two Stage 80 Gallon Air Compressor
click to zoom
Attention California CustomersWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:
Includes a long life, cast iron, two-stage pump, designed with over 17,000 hours of rated life. The head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton® high-temperature O-rings for leak proof sealing. Viton® O-rings provide superior high pressure sealing compared to paper type gaskets. Also, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced for smooth, low vibration operation.
- ASME-certified tank for 200 PSI maximum pressure
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up
- Industrial-rated NEMA motor for reliable service
- Fully-enclosed metal belt guard for safe operation
- Pressure switch for automatic start stop operation
- Approximate shipping weight: 578 lbs.
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gallons
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Lubrication: Oil-Lube
- SCFM At 90 PSI: 23.7
- SCFM At 175 PSI: 23.7
- Horsepower: 7.5
- Style: Vertical
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 230V
- Amperage: 30
- Pump Style: Cast Iron
- Motor: NEMA
- Weight: 540 lbs.
- Wheels: No
- Length: 30.5-in
- Width: 39-in
- Height: 77-in
- Motor Phase: Single
- Pump Design: 2 stage
- 7.5 HP 80-Gallon Air Compressor - CE7000
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.