Campbell Hausfeld CE7000 - 7.5 HP Two Stage 80 Gallon Air Compressor
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Includes a long life, cast iron, two-stage pump, designed with over 17,000 hours of rated life. The head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton® high-temperature O-rings for leak proof sealing. Viton® O-rings provide superior high pressure sealing compared to paper type gaskets. Also, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced for smooth, low vibration operation.
- ASME-certified tank for 200 PSI maximum pressure
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up
- Industrial-rated NEMA motor for reliable service
- Fully-enclosed metal belt guard for safe operation
- Pressure switch for automatic start stop operation
- Approximate shipping weight: 578 lbs.
- Tank Capacity: 80 Gallons
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Lubrication: Oil-Lube
- SCFM At 90 PSI: 23.7
- SCFM At 175 PSI: 23.7
- Horsepower: 7.5
- Style: Vertical
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 230V
- Amperage: 30
- Pump Style: Cast Iron
- Motor: NEMA
- Weight: 540 lbs.
- Wheels: No
- Length: 30.5-in
- Width: 39-in
- Height: 77-in
- Motor Phase: Single
- Pump Design: 2 stage
- 7.5 HP 80-Gallon Air Compressor - CE7000
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.