G0765 7" X 14" Variable Speed Benchtop Lathe
If you're in the market for a small Bench Lathe that doesn't skimp on rigidity, and is priced under $1000, then you'll love our G0765. First and foremost, it features a special "Big Boy" tailstock, designed with the same convenient quick-locking controls and extra-long footprint previously only found on our much larger lathes. It also features variable-speed spindle controls with digital RPM display for dialing in the perfect cutting speed, a two-speed gearbox for getting the extra torque needed when turning at lower speeds, and the ability to cut a wide range of inch and metric threads. Includes all the essential standard equipment you'll need to get up and running, including a 3-jaw chuck with internal and external jaws, 6-1/4" faceplate, steady rest, 4-way turret tool post, and MT#2 and MT#3 dead centers.
- Swing over bed: 7"
- Swing over cross slide: 2-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 13-3/4"<
- Spindle bore: 20mm (0.79")
- Spindle nose taper: MT#3
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Number of speeds: Variable
- Range of low speeds: 100–1000 RPM
- Range of high speeds: 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 5/8"–16 TPI
- Compound travel: 2-3/4"
- Cross slide travel: 2-3/4"
- Carriage travel: 12-1/2"
- Maximum tool size: 5/16"
- Tailstock barrel travel: 2"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#2
- Number of longitudinal feeds: 1
- Range of longitudinal feeds: 0.04 IPR
- Number of inch threads: 18
- Range of inch threads: 12–52 TPI
- Number of metric threads: 10
- Range of metric threads: 0.4–2mm
- Footprint: 29-3/4" x 8-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 30" L x 9" W x 10" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 100 lbs.
- Variable low and high spindle speeds
- 16-TPI reversible leadscrew
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- Emergency stop
- Forward and reverse in all speeds
- Inch/metric dials
- Threading dial indicator
- Quick-locking tailstock
- 3" 3-Jaw chuck with internal & external jaws
- 6-1/4" Faceplate
- Steady rest
- 4-Way turret tool post
- Complete set of change gears
- MT#2 dead center
- MT#3 dead center
- Service wrenches
- Bottle for oil
- Extra fuse
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates