Grizzly G0561 - 7" x 12" Metal Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
- Automatic shut-off
- Hydraulic feed control
- Quick positioning vise
- Coolant system
- Includes blade
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Maximum capacity circular @ 90 degrees: 7"
- Maximum capacity rectangular @ 90 degrees: 7" x 12"
- Maximum capacity circular @ 45 degrees: 5"
- Maximum capacity rectangular @ 45 degrees: 4-3/4" x 4-1/2"
- Blade speeds: 90, 135, 195, 255 FPM
- Footprint: 13" x 38"
- Coolant capacity: 2-1/2 gal.
- Blade size: 93" x 3/4"
- Included blade size: 93" x 3/4" x 6 TPI (similar to Grizzly model G5124)
- Overall dimensions: 48"L x 16"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 343 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
5 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this saw for one particular project. Overall very happy. I went slow and squared the fence to the blade and I was very happy with the results. Better than the local metal shop I bought the stock from. I was cutting C10x15.3. Took a little bit but the cuts were very square with the stock blade. Good enough for me. I will get many years of use out of this saw.
Only problem is the coolant doesn't go toward the drain. The base is sloped to each end and not to the center where the coolant drain tube is, Need to put a little more slope on this.