G0613 7" x 8-1/4" Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
This saw is built for accuracy and production! Easy angle set-ups between 0 and 60 degrees means no wasted time between cuts. Lever controlled blade guide locks allow adjustments right up to the work piece for optimum support and the blade guides have fully adjustable ball bearings so you know you're going to get straight cuts. And when you're done, use the quick release lever and stock length stop to get on with the next cut. It's fast and simple to use!
- Swivel mast with degree scale
- Centralized control panel
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic downfeed (just dial your feed rate)
- Deep throated vise with lever lock
- Quick release vise
- 0° to 60° swivel
- Tooth selection chart
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut-off
- Adjustable ball bearing blade guide system
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Pump motor: 1/8 HP, 220V, single-phase, 3450 RPM
- Drive: Sealed worm gear
- Blade size: 82" x 3/4"
- Blade speed: 314 FPM
- Miter cutting capacity: 0° to 60°
- Cutting capacities:
- 90° round 7"
- 90° rectangular 7" x 8-1/2"
- ±45° round 4-1/4"
- ±45° rectangular 4" x 4-1/4"
- +60° round 2"
- +60° rectangular 2-3/4" x 2"
- Floor to table height: 35-5/8"
- Overall dimensions: 63" L x 29-3/4" W x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates