Grizzly G0613 - 7" x 8-1/4" Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Swivel mast with degree scale
- Centralized control panel
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic downfeed (just dial your feed rate)
- Deep throated vise with lever lock
- Quick release vise
- 0° to 60° swivel
- Tooth selection chart
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut-off
- Adjustable ball bearing blade guide system
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Pump motor: 1/8 HP, 220V, single-phase, 3450 RPM
- Drive: Sealed worm gear
- Blade size: 82" x 3/4"
- Included blade size: 82" x 3/4" x 4/6 VP TPI (similar to Grizzly model H9726)
- Blade speed: 314 FPM
- Miter cutting capacity: 0° to 60°
- Cutting capacities:
- 90° round 7"
- 90° rectangular 7" x 8-1/2"
- ±45° round 4-1/4"
- ±45° rectangular 4" x 4-1/4"
- +60° round 2"
- +60° rectangular 2-3/4" x 2"
- Floor to table height: 35-5/8"
- Overall dimensions: 63" L x 29-3/4" W x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
We bought this model for our Sheetmetal shop and I got it installed last week really amazed how easy it went together we have cut red iron,pipe and unistrut it cuts smooth and the different angle cuts work perfect. Would recomend this one to anyone.
I love the saw. It's so easy to make different cuts and fast. Love the design ðŸ‘
I bought this saw a week ago and I am seriously amazed. I own a fab shop and have been using a large band saw that only cuts straight for my length cuts and then using a chop saw to do my angle cuts. After getting this saw installed it was all set up perfectly from the factory cuts super square come with a nice blade very quality and solid machine I was a little worried of quality because of the price but they did not cheap out on this thing. Definitely will be buying some more grizzly tools.