Freud D0840X - 8-1/4" x 5/8" 40t .094 Finishing Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by Wed. May 31st?
Just order by 10:00 AM PST on Tue. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This particular blade leaves a smooth finish when ripping and crosscutting 1x stock, decking, fencing, and plywood. This is the ideal plywood blade for your circular saw.
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Teeth: 40T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle:15