Knipex 71 01 200SBA - 8" Compact Bolt Cutter "Cobolt"
60 % reduction in required force compared to conventional high-leverage diagonal cutters. The ingenious lever-action mechanism ensures an extremely favourable lever ratio with very little friction. The cutting force is about 20 times higher than the hand force applied.
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire and piano wire
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of new lever action design
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers: black atramentized
- Handles: plastic coated