Grizzly | Model: G0490X
8" Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
Grizzly G0490X - 8" Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!44
This 8" Jointer is popular among both professional and hobbyist woodworkers. The 76-3/8" table with extra-long infeed table and huge fence will make sure your stock is cut accurately. The easy-to-reach pedestal-mounted switch and lever-controlled table elevation make this a joy to operate. Our foot pedal operated, built-in mobile base will allow you to keep this monster out of the way, yet still be easy to move when needed. We made the welded steel cabinet extra large for an incredibly stable platform. This machine will gobble up wood with ease and produce smooth, straight and flat stock all day long. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 15A, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Total table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
- Infeed table size: 8" x 43-3/8"
- Cutterhead: Spiral with 40 indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 36" L x 1-1/4" W x 5" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 556 lbs.
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Fully adjustable tables
- Serpentine belt and pulleys
- Easy-access lever-adjusted tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated paint
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0490X