Grizzly | SKU: G0490 | MPN: G0490
8" Jointer with Parallelogram Beds
Grizzly 8" Jointer with Parallelogram Beds
click to zoom
This 8" Jointer is sure to be popular among both professional and hobbyist woodworkers. The 76-3/8" table with extra-long infeed table and huge fence will make sure your stock is cut accurately. The easy-to-reach pedestal-mounted switch and lever-controlled table elevation make this a joy to operate. Our foot-pedal operated, built-in mobile base will allow you to keep this monster out of the way, yet still be easy to move when needed. We made the welded steel cabinet extra large for an incredibly stable platform. This machine will gobble up wood with ease and produce smooth, straight, and flat stock all day long. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 15A, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Total table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
- Infeed table size: 8" x 43-3/8"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 HSS, 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 36" L x 1-1/4" W x 5" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 562 lbs.
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Fully adjustable tables
- Serpentine belt and pulleys
- Easy-access lever-adjustable tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated paint
- Pedestal mounted switch for convenience
- Sturdy cabinet stand
Animation for G0490