Grizzly | Model: G0490W
8" Jointer with Parallelogram Beds
Grizzly G0490W - 8" Jointer with Parallelogram Beds
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This 8" Jointer is popular among both professional and hobbyist woodworkers. The 76-1/2" table with extra-long infeed table and the huge fence will make sure your stock is cut accurately. The easy to reach pedestal-mounted switch and lever-controlled table elevation make this a joy to operate. Our foot-pedal operated, built-in mobile base will allow you to keep this monster out of the way and still easily move it when needed. We made the welded steel cabinet oversized for an incredibly stable platform. This machine will gobble up wood with ease and produce smooth, straight, and flat stock all day long.
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Total table size: 8" x 76-1/2"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 HSS, 8-1/16" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5350 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 36"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 562 lbs.
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Precision-ground cast iron tables
- Fully adjustable tables
- Poly-V Serpentine belt and pulleys
- Easy access lever-adjustable tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated finished
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0490W