Grizzly G0490W - 8" Jointer with Parallelogram Beds
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Total table size: 8" x 76-1/2"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 HSS, 8-1/16" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5350 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 36"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 562 lbs.
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Precision-ground cast iron tables
- Fully adjustable tables
- Poly-V Serpentine belt and pulleys
- Easy access lever-adjustable tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated finished
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (4.5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I have has this planer for 2 years and like it. I work with a lot of large heave stock and the long bed makes material handling much easier. I would recommend the helical cutter head model over this one. you really have to slow down your feed rate to avoid ripples in the finish. My only gripe is that this is one tedious machine to set up, specially if you don't own a 4' machinist's straight edge. All in all it is a good solid machine that is capable of making exact 90* stock once set up properly.