Grizzly | Model: G0656X
8" Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead
Grizzly G0656X - 8" Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!42
This 8" Jointer has all the features you’d want for precision jointing applications and ease of use. For precision jointing, we started with a 6-foot, cast-iron bed and added positive handwheel adjustment for both the infeed and outfeed tables. A built-in mobile base, center-mounted fence with lateral rack-and-pinion control and a pedestal mounted switch all combine to make this jointer one of the best jointers you’ll find anywhere. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Amps: 9A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Cutterhead: Spiral with 40 indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 522 lbs
- Beds slide on dovetailed ways
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Built-in mobile base
- Handwheel infeed, outfeed table adjustment
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence
- Handwheel controlled rack-and-pinon fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute
- Rabbeting table
- Easy-to-reach, pedestal-mounted switch controls
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0656X