Grizzly | Model: G0656XW
8" Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead
Grizzly G0656XW - 8" Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This 8" Jointer has all the features you want for precision jointing applications and ease of use. For precision jointing, we started with a six foot, cast-iron bed and added positive handwheel adjustment for both the infeed and outfeed tables. A built-in mobile base, center-mounted fence with lateral rack-and-pinion control, and a pedestal-mounted switch all combine to make this jointer one of the best you'll find anywhere.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Amps: 12A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 72-3/4" x 9-3/8" x 2"
- Number of carbide inserts: 40, 14 x 14 x 2mm
- Cutterhead speed: 5350 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Fence size: 35"L x 5"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 520 lb.
- Beds slide on dovetailed ways
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Built-in mobile base
- Handwheel infeed, outfeed table adjustment
- Handwheel controlled rank-and-pinion fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute and 4" dust port
- Rabbeting table
- Easy to reach pedestal-mounted switch
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0656XW