South Bend - 8" Rotary Table
Introducing the new South Bend rotary tables! These are exquisite examples of machining and production at its finest. Offered in 4 sizes, they feature all the elements needed for making your projects to exacting tolerance! These include: degree scale on edge of table, handwheel collars calibrated to arc minutes, vernier scale with a resolution of 20 arc seconds, dual table locks and lash adjustment ring. Cut circular slots, radius corners, drill any pattern of holes; the possibilities are endless!
- Unique 6-slot design
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Satin chrome handwheel and dial
- Dual table locks
- MT #3 socket
- Worm gear lash adjustment and lock
- Degree scale on table edge
- Vernier scale is calibrated to 10 seconds
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .