G0678 8" x 30" Variable Speed Vertical Mill
This knee mill will be a fine addition to any home shop, school, or job shop! Its outstanding features include fold-up safety handles, one-shot lubrication, tilting head, fine down feed, and last, but certainly not least, infinitely variable spindle speed control with a digital tach! Now you can have speeds from 200 to 2250 RPM with just the turn of a dial. And it’s controlled by a state-of-the-art Yaskawa frequency drive. Hook it up to your 220 volt, single-phase power source and go! The drive inverts and modulates the power to give you smooth speed changes with robust torque. No need for 3-phase here, folks!
- Electronic variable spindle speed control
- Reversing switch
- Adjustable travel stops on X & Y
- Fold-up safety handles
- One-shot lubrication
- Tilting head
- Turret style column
- Fine down feed on quill
- Dovetail ways
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Power source: 220V, single-phase, 60Hz
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3-1/2"
- Table size: 8" x 30"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18"
- Table travel (cross): 7-3/4"
- Knee travel (vertical): 17-3/4"
- Max. dist. spindle to table: 20"
- Turret or column swivel: 360°
- T-slots: Three 9/16" slots, 2-3/16" on center
- Range of speeds: 200 to 2250 RPM
- Number of spindle speeds: Variable
- Overall height: 67"
- Approximate shipping weight: 966 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates