8" x 30" Variable-Speed Vertical Mill
This knee mill will be a fine addition to any home shop, school, or job shop! Its outstanding features include fold-up safety handles, one-shot lubrication, tilting head, fine down feed, and last, but certainly not least, infinitely variable spindle speed control with a digital tach! Now you can have speeds from 200 to 2250 RPM with just the turn of a dial. And it’s controlled by a state-of-the-art Yaskawa frequency drive. Hook it up to your 220 volt, single-phase power source and go! The drive inverts and modulates the power to give you smooth speed changes with robust torque. No need for 3-phase here, folks!
- Electronic variable spindle speed control
- Reversing switch
- Adjustable travel stops on X & Y
- Fold-up safety handles
- One-shot lubrication
- Tilting head
- Turret style column
- Fine down feed on quill
- Dovetail ways
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Power source: 220V, single-phase, 60Hz
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3-1/2"
- Table size: 8" x 30"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18"
- Table travel (cross): 7-3/4"
- Knee travel (vertical): 17-3/4"
- Max. dist. spindle to table: 20"
- Turret or column swivel: 360°
- T-slots: Three 9/16" slots, 2-3/16" on center
- Range of speeds: 200 to 2250 RPM
- Number of spindle speeds: Variable
- Overall height: 67"
- Approximate shipping weight: 966 lbs.