Grizzly G0656W - 8" x 72" Jointer with Mobile Base
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Amps: 12A
- Precision-ground cast iron table size: 73-1/2" x 9-3/8" x 2"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 HSS, 8-1/16" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5350 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Fence size: 35"L x 5"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 518 lb.
- Beds slide on dovetailed ways
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Built-in mobile base
- Handwheel infeed, outfeed table adjustment
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence
- Handwheel controlled rank-and-pinion fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute and 4" dust port
- Rabbeting table
- Easy to reach pedestal-mounted switch
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
6 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
A quality machine for the money. I haven't had a chance to use it yet but am anxious to do so. Kik
I was very excited to receive this jointer in Alaska. I had to get a couple of neighbor kids to help me lift it out of the crate and place the machine on top of the stand. Putting it together was a cinch after that and I look forward to many years of service from this fine Grizzly machine.
I bought this jointer a month ago and i have used it almost daily since. The jointer required very little adjustment right out of the box. If you need an 8" jointer, look no further.
I am still learning all this jointer can do, but so far I AM SO IMPRESSED! Grizzly's prepurchase experience was fantastic: I needed detailed shipping info before I could order and Grizzly more than met my needs. There were a few crate dings from the shipper when it arrived, but Grizzly's post-shipment support was amazing. I don't think anyone could beat the combination of quality equipment and incredible support that Grizzly provides!