Grizzly 8" x 72" Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead and Mobile Base, Polar Bear Series
click to zoom
This 8" Jointer has all the features you’d want for precision jointing applications and ease of use. For precision jointing, we started with a 6 foot, cast iron bed and added positive handwheel adjustment for both the infeed and outfeed tables. A built-in mobile base, center mounted fence with lateral rack and pinion control and a pedestal mounted switch all combine to make this jointer one of the best jointers you’ll find anywhere. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Precision ground cast iron table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 500 lbs
- Beds slide on dovetailed ways
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Built-in mobile base
- Handwheel infeed/outfeed table adjustment
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence
- Handwheel controlled rack-and-pinon fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute and 4" dust port
- Rabbeting table
- Easy-to-reach, pedestal-mounted switch controls