G0495X 8" x 84" Jointer with Exclusive Digital Height Readout
How do you electronically measure a table movement that goes up and down on a dovetail at an angle or floats with a parallelogram type adjustment? Well, the president of Grizzly figured it out, applied for a patent and installed it on the first-ever jointer with a digital height readout. No more guessing or bending over to see a hard-to-read scale. Exact table height adjustments are displayed right at the control panel in resolutions of 0.001" or 0.01mm. What’s more, this parallelogram-type jointer has a spiral cutterhead for smooth surfacing on difficult grain and a full bed length of 82-1/2" for absolutely straight edges. Solid cast iron throughout and a center-mounted fence with rack-and-pinion lateral adjustment all combine to make this the Ultimate 8" Jointer!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Total table size: 8-1/8" x 82-1/2"
- Infeed table size: 8-1/8" x 42"
- Cutterhead: 4 row spiral with 36 indexable solid carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 7000 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Floor to table height: 31"
- Fence stops: 45°, 90° & 135°
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 38"L x 1-1/2"W x 4-3/4"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 796 lbs.
- Digital readout for infeed table height
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables and fence
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Handwheel table movement
- Pedestal-mounted switch controls
- Heavy-duty center mounted fence
- Rack & pinion fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated paint
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: