Grizzly G0495X - 8" x 84" Jointer with Exclusive Digital Height Readout
click to zoom
How do you electronically measure a table movement that goes up and down on a dovetail at an angle or floats with a parallelogram type adjustment? Well, the president of Grizzly figured it out, applied for a patent and installed it on the first-ever jointer with a digital height readout. No more guessing or bending over to see a hard-to-read scale. Exact table height adjustments are displayed right at the control panel in resolutions of 0.001" or 0.01mm. What’s more, this parallelogram-type jointer has a spiral cutterhead for smooth surfacing on difficult grain and a full bed length of 82-1/2" for absolutely straight edges. Solid cast iron throughout and a center-mounted fence with rack-and-pinion lateral adjustment all combine to make this the Ultimate 8" Jointer!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Total table size: 8-1/8" x 82-1/2"
- Infeed table size: 8-1/8" x 42"
- Cutterhead: 4 row spiral with 36 indexable solid carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 7000 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Floor to table height: 31"
- Fence stops: 45°, 90° & 135°
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 38"L x 1-1/2"W x 4-3/4"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 796 lbs.
- Digital readout for infeed table height
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables and fence
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Handwheel table movement
- Pedestal-mounted switch controls
- Heavy-duty center mounted fence
- Rack & pinion fence adjustment
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated paint
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .