Grizzly | Model: G0780
81" Pan and Box Brake
Grizzly G0780 - 81" Pan and Box Brake
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!652
Our newest and largest pan and box brake boasts a full working width of 81". Able to set a full length angle up to 135 degrees on 18-gauge mild steel, this giant can handle just about any job you throw at it. The 17 precision-ground, hardened-edge steel fingers (ranging from 1-1/2" – 10") and adjustment dials on head and apron provide almost limitless variation in sheet metal bending applications. Pedal-operated clamp allows use of both hands to position workpiece for precision placement, and a spring-loaded apron cylinder provides mechanical assist while bending. All this plus an adjustable stop for production work make the G0780 perfect for any serious metal fabrication shop!
- Pedal-operated clamp
- Adjustment dials on both sides of head and apron
- 17 precision-ground, hardened edge steel fingers
- Spring-loaded apron cylinder
- Adjustable stop
- Maximum working width: 81"
- Maximum bending thickness at full width: 18-gauge mild steel
- Maximum height of pan/box sides: 2"
- Maximum bending angle: 135 degrees
- Finger sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10"
- Minimum reverse bend: 3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 93" W x 46" H x 37" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1300 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0780