Grizzly G4000 - 9" x 19" Bench Lathe
click to zoom
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Swing over bed: 8-3/4"
- Swing over cross slide: 5"
- Distance between centers: 19"
- Spindle bore: 0.78" (20mm)
- Spindle nose taper: MT #3
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Number of spindle speeds: 6
- Range of speeds: 130, 300, 400, 600, 1000, 2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 9/16"?16 TPI
- Compound travel: 1-7/8"
- Cross slide travel: 4-1/4"
- Carriage travel: 16"
- Maximum tool size: 3/8"
- Tailstock quill travel: 1-9/16"
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Number of longitudinal feeds: 4
- Range of longitudinal feeds: 0.0047?0.012 IPR
- Number of inch threads: 27
- Range of inch threads: 8?56 TPI
- Number of metric threads: 11
- Range of metric threads: 0.5?3.0mm
- Overall dimensions: 37" L x 20" W x 15" H
- Approximate shipping weight 294 lbs.
- 4" 3-Jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- 7-1/4" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- MT #2 dead center
- MT #3 dead center
- MT #2 live center
- 4-way tool post
- Extra C-type tool post
- Tool box & tool kit
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought mine 4 years ago and feel so pleased I bought it every time I start it up, I do preventive maintenance as to not have any trouble, like buy new belts before I really need them, and check all bolts regularly. THERE is only 1-ONE thing that I found that sadden me - it will not cut threads that match the spindle chuck mount m39x4, I had to get a tap and do my other back-plates. I remember I cut threads for 3/8 bolt the same day I got it setup, that was about 3 days after received it, I took measurements and made a welded table to mount it on so I would have no worry about tolerances, no flexing here and cuts as true as the day I first ran it.