Grizzly G0484 - 9" x 32" Gear-Head Mill / Drill with Stand
The latest addition to our line of milling/drilling machines sports a dovetail column with a power feed. That’s right! No more cranking the head up and down for tool changes or clearance, just push a button and save yourself the trouble. And there’s more great features, too! A cast iron stand is supplied that has a coolant return trough. This adds mass and convenience to an already exceptional gear head mill. Check out the specs and don’t forget the tooling. You’ll want to fire this puppy up the minute it’s delivered!
- Motor 1-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC
- Spindle taper R-8
- Spindle travel 4-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to table 15-1/2"
- Max. distance spindle to column 10-1/4"
- T-Slots 4 @ 2-1/8" centers, 1/2" studs
- Table size 9-3/8" x 32-1/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal) 21-5/8"
- Table travel (cross) 7-7/8"
- Vertical headstock travel 16-1/2"
- Max. drilling capacity for cast iron 1-3/4"
- Head tilt 90° R & L
- Number of speeds 6
- Speeds 60, 114, 216, 426, 786, 1512 RPM
- Overall dimensions 68" H x 33" D x 46-1/4" W
- Approximate shipping weight 1112 lbs.
- All steel gear drive
- Dovetail column
- Oil filled gear box
- Manual and motorized headstock lift system
- Table power feed
- Integrated headstock control panel
- Tilting headstock
- Coolant troughs in table and base
- Work lamp
- Cast iron stand