G9901 9" x 42" Vertical Mill w/ Power Feed
This is our most economical turret type knee mill with a 9" x 42" table. It has all the features that larger mills have like power down feed with auto-stop and return, longitudinal power feed and a 5" quill travel with a calibrated stop adjuster. The very heavy castings and large slide surfaces will give incredible performance and stability. And with the turret type head, its capacities are quite large. Shop around, you won't find this kind of value in a mill of this type and size.
- One-shot Pump Lubrication
- Power Down Feed
- Quill Feeds/Spindle Rev.: 0.0019", 0.0035", 0.0058"
- Auto Stop w/ Micro Adjustable Stop
- R-8 Spindle
- Longitudinal Power Feed
- Hardened & Ground Table Surface
- Chrome Plated, Precision Ground Quill
- Adjustable Micrometer Quill Depth Stop
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Table size: 9" x 42"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 25-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 12-1/2"
- Max. dist. spindle to table: 18"
- Max. dist. spindle to column: 20"
- Knee travel: 16"
- Head tilt: 45 degrees both ways
- Head swivel: 90 degrees both ways
- T-slots: T-slots: Three 5/8" slots, 2-1/2" on center
- Range of speeds (RPM): 78, 98, 197, 278, 670, 850, 1700 and 2400
- Motor: 2 HP, Single Phase
- Shipping weight approx.: 2379 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates