Grizzly | Model: G0774
Automatic Edgebander 220V 1-Phase 60HZ
Grizzly G0774 - Automatic Edgebander 220V 1-Phase 60HZ
For the growing cabinet or production shop looking to upgrade its current edgebanding capabilities, this Automatic Edgebander is the stuff dreams are made of. Designed to handle the rigors of fast-paced production, this edgebander is flexible enough to handle a wide range of banding material (ABS, PVC, laminates, wood tape, and wood strips) from 0.5–3.0mm thick on panels ranging anywhere from 14 - 40mm thick. Features include automatic belt feed with industrial-duty rollers, a Teflon-coated glue pot, upper and lower trimming units with digital readout, double-bladed end-trimming saw, and pneumatic banding guillotine. Each function of the banding process features individual controls for adjustability, giving the operator complete control, and ensuring perfect results!
- Automated belt feed system
- Heated infeed fence for better glue distribution
- Two 4-inch dust ports
- Five heating elements
- Adjustable infeed fence
- Upper and lower buffing wheels
- Teflon-coated glue pot for easy glue changes
- Pull-out support arm to handle larger workpieces
- Powder-coated finish
- Required power supply: 30A, 220V, single-phase, 60 Hz
- Feed motor: 3/4 HP
- Glue spindle motor: 1/3 HP
- End trim motor: 1/4 HP
- Flush trim motor: 3/4 HP
- Buffing motor: 1/4 HP
- Heating element: 1455W (6.6A)
- Table size: 10-1/2" W x 78-3/4" L
- Min. panel dimensions: 4-3/4" W x 9-1/2" L
- Panel thickness: 1/2"–1-3/4"
- Tape thickness: 0.5mm - 3.0mm
- Air Requirement: 6 SCFM @ 100 PSI
- Glue pot capacity: 34 oz.
- Edgebanding coil capacity: 31-1/2"
- Dust collection ports: 2
- Dust Collection Requirement (at Dust Port): 700 CFM
- Approximate shipping weight: 875 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0774