Stanley 12-905 - Bailey Bench Jack Plane
click to zoom
Need it by Mon. Feb 27th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
The plane features hardened, tempered-steel construction for precision-ground cutter edge durability that lasts long and true. Its fully machined and polished double-iron cutter and lever give you precise control over the piece at hand -- no matter how hard or uneven the material may be, and the solid brass cutter-adjustment knob is rugged and durable. The frog seat is machined for precise mouth adjustment, and the kidney-shaped hole in the lever cap helps secure the cutter in place so it won't budge, regardless of how rough you handle it. This professional-grade plane also boasts a quick-release cam lock that makes iron removal easy, plus high-impact polymer handles and knobs that are contoured and polished to give you a great grip that permits true accuracy and long use without fatigue. Top it all off with a durable epoxy coating, and you'll enjoy heavy-duty use from this plane for years to come.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently. Works efficiently and easily with your bench-top projects.
- Smooth bottom bench plane with a 2-Inch cutter
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom; durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- Solid brass cutter-adjustment knob; high-impact polymer handles and knobs are contoured and polished
- 14-Inch long; 2-Inch cutter; limited lifetime warranty
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.