Stanley 12-920 - Bailey Block Plane
click to zoom
Need it by Thu. Feb 23rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This Stanley 6 1/4-inch Contractor Grade Block Plane is ideal for planing end grain and plastic materials. The block plane has a fully adjustable cutter that rests at 21-degrees and adjusts to 13 1/2-degrees, for less vibration, more control, and a finer finish. Its hardened, tempered steel construction gives you a precision-ground cutter edge that's durable and reliable, and a cutter mechanism that moves with your needs for complete manageability. This block plane boasts a quick-release cam lock that makes iron removal easy, and there are finger grips machined into the sides, making single-handed use unbelievably easy. This block plane is 6 1/4-inches long with a 1 5/8-inch cutter.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently. Works efficiently and easily with your bench-top projects.
- 6-1/4-inch contractor grade block plane with a 1-5/8-inch cutter
- Fully adjustable cutter rests at 21 degrees
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom; durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- Quick-release cam-lock makes iron removal easy
- 6-1/4 inches long; 1-5/8-inch cutter; limited lifetime warranty
This tool is factory ground and requires honing before use.