Stanley 12-960 - Bailey Low Angle Block Plane
click to zoom
Attention California CustomersWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
The block plane has a fully adjustable cutter that rests at 21 degrees and adjusts to 13-1/2 degrees, for less vibration, more control, and a finer finish. Its hardened, tempered steel construction gives you a precision-ground cutter edge that's durable and reliable, and a cutter mechanism that moves with your needs for complete manageability. This block plane boasts a quick-release cam lock that makes iron removal easy, and there are finger grips machined into the sides, making single-handed use unbelievably easy. This block plane is 6 inches long with a 1-3/8-inch cutter.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently. Works efficiently and easily with your bench-top projects.
- 6-inch low angle plane with a 1-3/8-inch cutter
- Fully adjustable cutter rests at 13.5 degrees
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom; durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- Quick-release cam-lock makes iron removal easy
- 6 inches long; 1-3/8-inch cutter; limited lifetime warranty
This tool is factory ground and requires honing before use.