Shop Fox W1736 - Bench Top Overarm Router
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
This Bench Top Overarm Router provides a quick and easy method for routing multiple, identical workpieces using shop-made patterns. Secure the patterns to the bottom of the workpiece and follow against the raised pin in the table to transfer the cut to the workpiece. A pneumatic driven head is controlled by a foot pedal, allowing full hand control to move the pattern and workpiece. Straight edge routing with guide bearing mounted router bits can also be done with ease and greater control. Requires a router motor, router bits, shop made templates and air compressor. Four router collars are included.
- 4 plastic router collars fit most router bodies on the market
- Three reversible pins
- Spindle travels on double cylindrical ways
- Foot control allows hands free operation
- Pneumatic driven head
- Precision milled cast aluminum table
- Clear plastic safety guard
- Adjustable depth stop
- Maximum head stroke: 5-1/2"
- Maximum distance spindle to table: 6-1/2"
- Maximum distance housing to table: 8-3/4"
- Throat capacity: 18"
- Router collar sizes: 4-1/4", 3-21/64", 3-1/4" and 3-1/2" x 2-5/8" high
- Router housing diameter: 4-1/2"
- Air pressure required: 60 PSI
- Table pins: 3/16" x 1/4", 5/16" x 3/8", 7/16" x 1/2"
- Table size: 19-3/4" W x 14" D x 1-3/8" H
- Overall size: 21-3/4" W x 28-1/4" D x~31-3/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 55 lbs.