Grizzly | Model: T10816
Benchtop Hollow-Chisel Mortiser
Grizzly T10816 - Benchtop Hollow-Chisel Mortiser
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!140
Need it by Tue. Mar 28th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Take a look at this sleek mortising machine! It is light enough to be easily moved around the shop, yet still maintain rigidity for repeatable precision mortises. The double steel support columns are well suited for day to day operations, and they save on the encumbering weight of solid cast-iron construction. The multi-positional handle maximizes leverage and the 1/2 HP motor, easily adjustable depth stop, and smooth rack-and-pinion head travel will make easy work of mortises in even the hardest of wood types. This machine can also double as a drill press by quickly replacing the mortising chisel with the provided chuck and arbor.
- Multi-positional handle
- Double support columns
- Adjustable depth stop
- Extra chuck and arbor allows mortiser to double as a drill press
- Chuck guard
- Spring-tension fence with depth stop
- Storage rack for tools
- Gas spring for head return
- Includes 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" chisels
- Coarse and fine fence adjustment
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 5A
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Spindle taper: B16
- Spindle travel: 4-1/4"
- Chuck size: 1/2"
- Maximum stock width: 13-3/8"
- Max stock thickness: 4"
- Max chisel travel: 4-7/8"
- Maximum mortising depth: 3"
- Maximum distance column-to-chisel: 5-1/8"
- Maximum chisel size: 1/2"
- Collar size: 3/4"
- Table size: 13-1/2" x 6"
- Base footprint: 10" x 8"
- Overall height: 29"
- Approximate shipping weight: 60 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for T10816