Grizzly T10816 - Benchtop Hollow-Chisel Mortiser
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Multi-positional handle
- Double support columns
- Adjustable depth stop
- Extra chuck and arbor allows mortiser to double as a drill press
- Chuck guard
- Spring-tension fence with depth stop
- Storage rack for tools
- Gas spring for head return
- Includes 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" chisels
- Coarse and fine fence adjustment
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 5A
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Spindle taper: B16
- Spindle travel: 4-1/4"
- Chuck size: 1/2"
- Maximum stock width: 13-3/8"
- Max stock thickness: 4"
- Max chisel travel: 4-7/8"
- Maximum mortising depth: 3"
- Maximum distance column-to-chisel: 5-1/8"
- Maximum chisel size: 1/2"
- Collar size: 3/4"
- Table size: 13-1/2" x 6"
- Base footprint: 10" x 8"
- Overall height: 29"
- Approximate shipping weight: 60 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
8 Customer Reviews (4.9 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
well built and works great for what I need it for and for the money it was a great buy.
This is an excellent machine. Very easy to put together. Looking forward to many projects already underway
Nice unit, worked well for the job I bought it for. Looking forward to the next time I need some square holes. Grizzly is a great company to deal with, thanks guy So!
Bench top Mortiser is great but the chisels aren't worth what I paid the 2 smallest ones broke the first time I used them
Easy setup, normally informative instructions, good
I love it, i just wish i didnt need an additional tool to flush the square drill bits
This moderately priced mortising machine performed perfectly for the purpose I purchased it for. I needed square holes in the side bar of beehive frames to hang center bars in.