Grizzly G0723 - Benchtop Oscillating Sander
click to zoom
Need it by Thu. Feb 23rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Motor: 1/4 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.6A, 60 Hz
- 1725 RPM spindle speed (no load)
- Toggle ON/OFF safety switch with locking tab
- 18" diameter cast-iron table
- 1" spindle stroke
- Spindle oscillates at 30 SPM
- 2" dust port
- Comes with six 100-grit 4-1/2" tall sanding sleeves: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3" dia., 5 spindle washers and 5 table inserts
- Approximate shipping weight: 56 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I love the way the various parts for all the different sized spindles are stored and readily available. Changing spindles and drums is simple and requires no tools. Awesome!
Bought this sander to help with my curved projects, and man has it helped!\r\n\r\nGood power, smooth strokes, great table top, and easy to operate!\r\n\r\nEasy to move around and store out of the way.\r\n\r\nThis was my 3rd Grizzly purchase and it won't be my last!
Seems to be a quality sander, although I haven't used it that much to date. One curious feature is that the motor is slow to rev up to operating speed. Don't know if that's particular to my unit or to all sanders. Over all a much better unit than the Delta it replaced.
When I received this machine I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the machine. It has a very nice machined top with built in holders for all attachments. The slower oscillation produces a very smooth finish. Great for fine woodworking needs.