Grizzly T24249 - Cabinet Maker's Front Vise
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Solid birch jaw measures 13" long x 3-1/2" wide x 2" thick
- Screw size: 1" diameter x 11-1/2" long
- Heavy-duty steel and cast-iron construction
- Large holding capacity
- Fits 1-1/2" thick benchtops
- Mounting plate size is approximately 7-1/16" x 4-5/16" with six 3/8" mounting holes
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (4.7 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Good quality and it does what it is supposed to do. I would buy it again.
This vise is a good add on to a home made bench.\r\nI received this item as a replacemete for one that came with a workbench we ordered. The original vise had a bad casting, and thus didn't work. Grizzly sent out a replacement right away. Though I greatly appreciate the good customer service, I would have preferred that this had been caught in QC the first time around. Still, the vise seems to be a good value, and we definitely enjoy having the extra clamping capability.\r\n