Brown & Sharpe 599-438-1204-1 - Combination Square Set
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 10:00 AM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Combination squares are commonly used for layout, setup, checking heights and depths and setting angles. They are also often used as try squeares, center gauges, bevel protractors and rules.
- Square heads and protractors are supplied with levels
- Square heads also include a hardened steel scriber
- Square heads and center heads are made from hardened steel
- Inch reading combination square