Combo Lathe w/ Milling Attachment
Precision, versatility and high quality in a small package are what you get with our new G0516 Lathe Mill Combo. The 6 speed lathe includes big machine features like a 4-way turret tool post, cuts both metric and inch threads, see-through eye shield, 3/4 HP motor and a 9-3/4" swing. The milling head features its own 4/5 HP variable speed motor, tilting column, MT#3 spindle taper and 8" of vertical travel. It bolts onto the back of the bed and is sturdy and versatile. This is an exceptional value and will make a great addition to any shop. Made in an ISO 9001 factory.
- Swing: 9-3/4" (lathe), 12-3/4" (mill/drill)
- Swing over saddle: 6"
- Distance between centers: 21"
- Lathe spindle bore: 3/4"
- Lathe spindle taper: MT #3
- Mill/drill spindle taper: MT #3
- Tailstock taper: MT #2
- Tailstock travel: 1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 4-1/4"
- Compound travel: 2-1/4"
- Spindle to work table: 9-1/2"
- Mill head vertical travel: 8"
- Lathe motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Mill/drill motor: 4/5 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Motor speeds: 1725 RPM (lathe), 6000 RPM (mill/drill)
- Number of speeds: 6 (lathe), variable (mill/drill)
- Lathe speed range: 150, 240, 490, 750, 1200, 2400 RPM
- Mill/drill speed range: 0–2500 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 8–40 TPI in 12 steps (Gear changes required)
- Range of threads (metric): 12 @ 0.4–3.0mm
- Approximate shipping weight: 556 lbs.
- 5" 3-Jaw chuck
- 5" 4-Jaw chuck
- 8-1/2" Faceplate
- Cross slide table
- 12 Change gears
- Drill chuck with arbor
- 2 Dead centers
- 4-way turret tool post
- Quick change collet set
- Eye shields
- Forward/Reverse switch with emergency stop
- Milling vise