G0516 Combo Lathe w/ Milling Attachment
Precision, versatility and high quality in a small package are what you get with our new G0516 Lathe Mill Combo. The 6 speed lathe includes big machine features like a 4-way turret tool post, cuts both metric and inch threads, see-through eye shield, 3/4 HP motor and a 9-3/4" swing. The milling head features its own 4/5 HP variable speed motor, tilting column, MT#3 spindle taper and 8" of vertical travel. It bolts onto the back of the bed and is sturdy and versatile. This is an exceptional value and will make a great addition to any shop. Made in an ISO 9001 factory.
- Swing: 9-3/4" (lathe), 12-3/4" (mill/drill)
- Swing over saddle: 6"
- Distance between centers: 21"
- Lathe spindle bore: 3/4"
- Lathe spindle taper: MT #3
- Mill/drill spindle taper: MT #3
- Tailstock taper: MT #2
- Tailstock travel: 1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 4-1/4"
- Compound travel: 2-1/4"
- Spindle to work table: 9-1/2"
- Mill head vertical travel: 8"
- Lathe motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Mill/drill motor: 4/5 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Motor speeds: 1725 RPM (lathe), 6000 RPM (mill/drill)
- Number of speeds: 6 (lathe), variable (mill/drill)
- Lathe speed range: 150, 240, 490, 750, 1200, 2400 RPM
- Mill/drill speed range: 0–2500 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 8–40 TPI in 12 steps (Gear changes required)
- Range of threads (metric): 12 @ 0.4–3.0mm
- Approximate shipping weight: 579 lbs.
- 5" 3-Jaw chuck
- 5" 4-Jaw chuck
- 8-1/2" Faceplate
- Cross slide table
- 12 Change gears
- Drill chuck with arbor
- 2 Dead centers
- 4-way turret tool post
- Quick change collet set
- Eye shields
- Forward/Reverse switch
with emergency stop
- Milling vise
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates