Grizzly G0516 - Combo Lathe w/ Milling Attachment
click to zoom
- Swing: 9-3/4" (lathe), 12-3/4" (mill/drill)
- Swing over saddle: 6"
- Distance between centers: 21"
- Lathe spindle bore: 0.787" (20mm)
- Lathe spindle taper: MT #3
- Mill/drill spindle taper: MT #3
- Tailstock taper: MT #2
- Tailstock travel: 1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 4-1/4"
- Compound travel: 2-1/4"
- Spindle to work table: 9-1/2"
- Mill head vertical travel: 8"
- Mill T-slots: 3 @ 3/8" W, 20mm OC
- Lathe motor: 0.8 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Mill/drill motor: 0.8 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Motor speeds: 1725 RPM (lathe), 6000 RPM (mill/drill)
- Number of speeds: 6 (lathe), variable (mill/drill)
- Lathe speed range: 150, 240, 490, 750, 1200, 2400 RPM
- Mill/drill speed range: 0–2500 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 8–40 TPI in 12 steps (Gear changes required)
- Range of threads (metric): 12 @ 0.4–3.0mm
- Approximate shipping weight: 556 lbs.
- 5" 3-Jaw chuck
- 5" 4-Jaw chuck
- 8-1/2" Faceplate
- Cross slide table
- 12 Change gears
- Drill chuck with arbor
- 2 Dead centers
- 4-way turret tool post
- Quick change collet set
- Eye shields
- Forward/Reverse switch with emergency stop
- Milling vise
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I received my milling vice for my G0516 Combo Lathe and was very pleased with it. I am not the CEO of some large company, my shop is 20x20 and I am the owner, worker, and every thing else. I am very pleased with your service and will use you every chance I can.
Thanks for helping the little guy!