DeWalt DWP611 - Compact Router
click to zoom
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
- Durable 1.25 HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable spped control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to vithin 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single-wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Spring loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base
- Includes router, standard base, wrench, and instruction manual
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
If you are looking for a compact router this is it. I have tried every other major maker of compacts and this is clearly the class of the field. The precision in the adjust ability, ease of bit changing, along with a lighted work area all make this a great addition. I set this router up for a task I was doing over a number of weeks and each time I came back to it it was spot on, not something that I can say about the others.