T22225 DeWalt DC212B 18V 7/8" SDS Rotary Hammer
- Compact L-Shape Design allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user
- SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- 1.7 ft-lbs. impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- Voltage: 18V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32” – ½”
- Impact Energy: 1.7ft-lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 RPM
- Beats/Min: 0-4,100 BPM
- Chipping: No
- Vibration Control: Yes – SHOCKS™
- Tool Length: 10.5”
- Tool Weight: 5.25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- 360° side handle
- depth rod
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates