DeWalt DC212B - 18V 7/8" SDS Rotary Hammer
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Oct 6th?
Just order by 12:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Compact L-Shape Design allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user
- SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- 1.7 ft-lbs. impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- Voltage: 18V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32” – ½”
- Impact Energy: 1.7ft-lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 RPM
- Beats/Min: 0-4,100 BPM
- Chipping: No
- Vibration Control: Yes – SHOCKS™
- Tool Length: 10.5”
- Tool Weight: 5.25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- 360° side handle
- depth rod
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .