DeWalt DCD760KL - 18V 1/2" Compact Drill / Driver Kit
Efficient and powerful, the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a must-have for any job site or professional shop. It offers 17 clutch settings, an LED work light for improved visibility in tight spaces or low-light conditions, and features a user-friendly design that keeps things simple so you can get the job done right the first time. It also offers the convenience of a dual speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 rpm for optimal versatility.
Weighing in at just 4 pounds with a length of 8.2 inches, the DCD760KL lets you work all day without putting excessive strain on wrists and hands, which helps boost productivity. Its compact size also makes it easy for you to drill in tight spaces like under sinks, and in corners, or a closet.The DCD760KL is powered by compact Lithium-Ion batteries that are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18-volt power tools produced since 1996. These batteries are far lighter weight than nicad batteries, charge in just 30 minutes, and are long lasting, so you can minimize downtime.
- Lightweight design (4.0 lbs.) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm delivers optimal performance
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Compact li-ion batteries (DC9181) are compatible with the existing system of DeWalt 18V power tools produced since 1996
- Compact size (8.2") allows users to fit into tight spaces
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 350 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max RPM: 0-500/0-1700
- Clutch Settings: 17
- Chuck Size: ½”
- Chuck Type: Plastic, ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 4.0 lbs.
- 30 minute charger
- (2) 18V Compact Li-Ion batteries
- Kit Box
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.