DeWalt DCD950B - 18V 1/2" XRP Hammer Drill
click to zoom
Need it by Thu. Oct 8th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 RPM/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 IPM
- Max. Torque: 1,330 in-lbs.
- Max. Torque: 111 ft.-lbs.
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs.
- Tool Length: 5-3/4”
- Shipping Weight: 2.5lbs
- Tool only (batteries & charger sold separately)
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .