DeWalt | SKU: T22223 | Model: DCD950B
18V 1/2" XRP Hammer Drill
DeWalt DCD950B - 18V 1/2" XRP Hammer Drill
Featuring an easy-handling length rated best-in-class for improved balance and better control, the DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver packs a powerful punch in a heavy-duty industrial design. Powered by any DeWalt battery, this cordless tool keeps things simple and efficient with user-friendly features and a patented three-speed, all-metal transmission. Whether you're tackling a heavy-duty professional job like electrical rough in or basic fastening and professional maintenance, you'll appreciate the versatility and dependability of the DEWALT DCD950B 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver. It offers 22 clutch settings, and the 1/2-inch metal, self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit-gripping strength. Its stand-out feature is its patented triple speed range (0-500, 0-1,250, 0-2,000 rpm) and a corresponding triple speed range for hammer drilling (0 - 8,500, 0 - 21,250, and 0 - 34,000 BPM) which makes it easy to match the correct speed to the job. Includes a 360° side handle.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 RPM/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 IPM
- Max. Torque: 1,330 in-lbs.
- Max. Torque: 111 ft.-lbs.
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs.
- Tool Length: 5-3/4”
- Shipping Weight: 2.5lbs
- Tool only (batteries & charger sold separately)
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
Animation for T22223