T22223 DeWalt DCD950B 18V 1/2" XRP Hammer Drill
Featuring an easy-handling length rated best-in-class for improved balance and better control, the DEWALT DCD950B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver packs a powerful punch in a heavy-duty industrial design. Powered by any DeWalt battery, this cordless tool keeps things simple and efficient with user-friendly features and a patented three-speed, all-metal transmission. Whether you're tackling a heavy-duty professional job like electrical rough in or basic fastening and professional maintenance, you'll appreciate the versatility and dependability of the DEWALT DCD950B 18-Volt XRP Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver. It offers 22 clutch settings, and the 1/2-inch metal, self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit-gripping strength. Its stand-out feature is its patented triple speed range (0-500, 0-1,250, 0-2,000 rpm) and a corresponding triple speed range for hammer drilling (0 - 8,500, 0 - 21,250, and 0 - 34,000 BPM) which makes it easy to match the correct speed to the job.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 RPM/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 IPM
- Max. Torque: 1,330 in-lbs.
- Max. Torque: 111 ft.-lbs.
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs.
- Tool Length: 5-3/4”
- Shipping Weight: 2.5lbs
- Tool only (batteries & charger sold separately)
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates